Team Lead-Mainframe Application Support for Non-Profit Client
Location: New Haven CT
Full time Position, Salary Range $80,000 - $110,0000
- Responsible for staff/employee administration (staffing recommendations, performance appraisals, coaching and counseling, work assignments, resource planning, etc.).Trains or provides appropriate training for employees; coaches, provides feedback and support, counsels and motivates employees.
- Oversees day to day support and service delivery related to the aforementioned function(s).
- Supervises/oversees project related activities associated with his/her functional responsibilities. Encompasses working with project management professionals (internal & external), as well as self-management of less complex project activities in accordance with established project management processes and procedures.
- Adheres to ITS/SSS policy, process and procedures and proactively seeks opportunities to enhance existing ITS ITIL processes (service requests, incident & problem management, change management, etc.). Develops and refines process and procedures specific to functional responsibilities.
- Contributes to formulation of operational and tactical plans related to the functions he/she is responsible for.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
Strong Team Lead/supervisory skills.
Strong oral and written communication skills
Strong interpersonal skills.
Strong Organizational and Delegation skills
Strong Motivational and Mentoring skills.
Strong Analytical and Problem Solving skills.
Ability to prioritize and successfully manage multiple initiatives.
Ability to provide guidance to the team based on management direction.
Ability to work with other teams/departments across a diverse internal/external organization.
Sound judgment in decision making.
Extensive knowledge/experience with an Enterprise Job Scheduling products with a focus on CA's
Workload Automation ESP Edition.
IBM ZOS Mainframe experience.
Life insurance enterprise products: (Ingenium, Life70, AWD, etc).
Microsoft Office Products: (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.).
Experience using mainframe languages, tools and facilities: JCL, VSAM, CICS, DB2, etc.
Experience managing file transfer operations.
Education: BS or BA in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field or equivalent combination of experience and training.
Experience: 5-8 years of IT experience or equivalent combination of training and experience.
Licensing/Certification: ITIL Foundation certificate
Interested candidates: Apply Below or please mail resume to HR, Core Resource Group Inc., 222 Main Street, Suite 293, Farmington, CT 06032.
Senior Management Analyst
We are looking for a Senior Management Analyst whose duties will include limited domestic travel to evaluate client operations and advise client management teams on simplification of operations and procedures. Position currently requires travel to New Haven, CT. Develop solutions to more efficiently manage, plan, facilitate and deliver projects for the creation of new Websites, Web Apps and In-house Products and Tools. Provide direction to the eBusiness department's Website Analytics and Software testing capabilities.
Qualified candidates must have a Master of Business Administration degree and 2 years of experience as Senior Management Analyst, Management Analyst or Business Analyst.
Interested candidates: please mail resume to HR, Core Resource Group Inc., 222 Main Street, Farmington, CT 06032.